Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Spider Attack!


Some might think this is a funny story...but to me, it's not. The only person that I know will feel my pain is my mom.....

So, I was cleaning away, minding my own business when I found this spider behind my couch! I didn't want to leave the room (just in case it ran away and I wouldn't be able to find it again) so I grabbed Carter's bat that was by the back door. I threw it at the spider...and missed. Then I found this book, threw it...missed. Looking around trying to find something else to throw, but there really wasn't anything. So I just stared at it for a good 20 minutes (you might think I am kidding, but I am not at all). Finally I get this smart idea to call my neighbor. She came to my rescue! Of course all she did was step right on it as if it wasn't a big deal at all and saved my day. My heart was beating so hard and fast I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Not to mention I was sweating and shaking!

No comments: