Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Making It Snow?


I told Carter to get ready for bed. He ran upstairs, a few minutes later he came down with his pajamas on inside out. I asked him what he was doing, he said "It's all part of my plan." Then he ran into the kitchen, put an ice cube in each hand, spun around, flushed the cubes down the toilet, grabbed a spoon out of the dishwasher and started his way back upstairs. I asked him again, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" He answered, "I had to do all that and I have to sleep with a spoon under my pillow so it snows tonight!"

2 comments:

Snyder Family Member said...

I will mail you some of our snow haha! Gotta love Carter...always has a plan!

-Rebecca

P.S. On our way home from xmas, John asked how much it'd cost to BUY Aralynn from you guys haha. He said "I love that kid, she's pretty fun." I told him that I think you guys are a bit attatched to her and weren't selling haha!

Snyder Family Member said...

Carter is by far the most creative kid! STacy