Saturday, June 5, 2010

Like Brother, Like Sister


Carter, Aralynn, and Mommy were outside playing in the sandbox this morning. Carter got up and walked to the end of the deck and started to pee. Mommy didn't even notice what he was doing at first, and there was neighbors outside watching him! I called him over and began to tell him that he can't always pee outside because it isn't polite, especially when other people are outside. As soon as I was done I looked up and there was Aralynn, pants already off, diaper off, standing in the exact position Carter was...peeing! And so, here we go...giving the same speech only one minute apart!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kjl

Anonymous said...

let me fill that with my best cream sexis best with a toddler

Anonymous said...

Cute little girl nice ass