Friday, August 20, 2010

First Window To The World

Carter lost his first tooth last night! It has been lose for a few weeks and Mommy kept telling him to get that thing out of his head!! Well last night, Carter said he wanted Mommy to pull it, so I pinched it, counted to three, and pulled!
After I pulled, he said, "You didn't get it, did you?" That is when I put my hand out and showed him his tooth! He didn't even feel it!
Thanks to Grandma Berta, who made Carter and awesome "tooth bag" with a letter that reads:
Dear Tooth Fairy,
Here's my tooth as you can see,
Once a special part of me.
Take it with you
Please I pray,
And leave a shiny
Coin my way.
Love, Carter

Carter was very excited to put the tooth in the bag and put it right under his pillow, but first he had to write another letter to the tooth fairy. His letter said:

Dear Tooth Fairy,
Since this is my first tooth can you please give me more money then just
one coin? Thank you Tooth Fairy.
Love, Carter


This morning Mommy was woken up by Carter, extremely excited that the Tooth Fairy gave him a whole ten dollars! I told him he was very lucky to get that much money for his first tooth!
Mommy, of course, had to take a picture of Carter's first "window to the world" :)

No comments: