Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Package From Santa

Carter and Aralynn received a package from Santa today!!!

Ho! Ho! Ho!

I am looking forward to coming by your house on Christmas Eve. I'll try not to make too much noise when my sleigh lands on your rooftop, but sometimes the reindeer get too excited!

I hear that this has been a rough year for the both of you, but that you have handled it beautifully. Your parents, teacher, and I are all so proud of you. I know it has to be hard with your dad away serving our country in the Army. I'm sure it doesn't seem fair at all. It is such a great sacrifice he and your entire family are making to help protect the nation's freedom.

I bet this Christmas feels like something special is missing. While it's true that your dad can't be with you in person this year, the love you feel for each other in your hearts means that in a way you can never be apart.

I hope you will enjoy the holiday! I'm flying all around the world, so I'll be sure to say "hi" to your dad for you.

Love,
Santa

P.S. Don't forget to sprinkle the reindeer food in your yard Christmas Eve. They LOVE the treats!!

No comments: